Our Jurisdiction
Any employee, facing sexual harassment, as defined in "The Protection against Harassment of Women at the Workplace Act, 2010" can file a complaint either with the inquiry committees established in her own organization or to the Ombudsperson for redressal of his/her grievances.
Creating mass awareness, especially for women at workplace in both private and public sectors of rural and urban areas, about the legal protections against sexual harassment and convenient procedures for redressal of their grievances.